Monday, June 2, 2008

Cute Ideas to Help Small Children Learn to Save

I apologize for not having posted in several days. My step-dad passed away last week, so I have been busy with family details. I'm back now and I hope you enjoy this post with a couple of cute ideas to help small children learn to save a few pennies!!

Instead of letting a child load the tooth brush with paste, tell them to brush their teeth with a “rain drop”. A small dab of past in the shape of a rain drop is all the paste they need to have a good brushing job.

If your child is learning to use the “big” toilet, I’m sure he/she loves to use a lot of toilet paper!! Instead of flushing paper down the drain, put a box of facial tissue close by and teach them to use only one sheet per visit!

Shampoo is another fun thing to squeeze out of the bottle!! With bath crayons, draw a small circle on the tile in the amount you wish them to use. This way they have a reference as to how much to use.

1 comment:

King said...

Good help children learn to save. Saving has lots of type such as insurance saving, banks, mutual fund and more. Must learn step by step.....


http://varietiesinside.blogspot.com